Are you anxious or overwhelmed? Unhappy in your own body or with the state of your current health? Are you weary of feeling distracted, discouraged and entangled in negative thinking?
Join my newly expanded 3 month REVITALIZED class to Redefine HOW you want to FEEL and take weekly action steps to nourish and otherwise care for yourself well, lower stress and anxiety, and live a life of deeper purpose, health & joy.
This class is for women who understand that real health & happiness don’t come in the form of a miracle supplement, the latest diet craze, or in finally hitting a magic number on the scale.
If you are ready to begin a sustainable health & life transformation from an evidence based mind-body approach, check out my course details & testimonials below. Be sure to sign up for email updates so you know when enrollment opens for the 2018 class.
I also offer REVITALIZED as a 1:1 private class. Each week you will receive the educational PDF and related handouts and we will meet (online or in person) for a 60 minute session to support you as you move through the material and initiate significant change in your life. The investment for this private class is $999 and includes 10 coaching sessions and email support. Contact me with questions.
REVITALIZED PRIVATE CLASS – $999 CAD
The Basic Rundown
REVITALIZED online offers you 9 life-transformative modules and 12 weeks of safe and encouraging community via our private FB group. It allows you to really dig into some important health topics and sufficient time to begin a sustainable and life-changing mind-body health transformation – time and space to revitalize your life!
The REVITALIZED local class includes 9 in-person 90+ minute sessions of clear and valuable information (one per course module) with actionable steps to move you forward right away as well as time for discussion, encouragement and relationship building in a casual, safe, small-group setting.
Whether you take the online class (join us from anywhere in the world) or the local, small-group class, each week you will receive an educational PDF including clear action steps and additional handouts where applicable. You will benefit from the closed FB group where you can chat with other participants, ask me questions, and learn from the weekly coaching videos that I share in our closed FB group.
Revitalized used to run as an 8 week course but the consensus was that participants wanted even more time together to solidify their new habits and mindset and for ongoing encouragement and support. I listened!
In our time together we will address:
- Life Visioning. I will present various tools to support you in getting real about the life you want to live and how you want to feel. We will discuss common obstacles that arise when we seek to bring about change in our lives and how to overcome this resistance. We will also consider what research says about sustainable habit formation.
- Optimized Nutrition. We will talk about eating a low-inflammation diet that is nutrient dense and supports balanced weight, energy, and moods. We will discuss common dietary pitfalls, sourcing quality food, and strategies for banishing cravings.
- Stress & Self-Care Support. In this class we will learn about strategies and lifestyle habits that lower stress and anxiety while optimizing health; we will also look at supplements and herbs that help modulate stress. We will learn about the power of our “Stress Mindset” and address the non-negotiable aspect of learning to care for ourselves well because we matter and in order to care for those we love and do the work we are called to do.
- Life Detox. Environmental toxins can have a huge impact on our health and this week I will teach about common toxins that trip us up in our health goals, how to clear these out of our lives and replace them with health-supporting alternatives; we will also discuss the importance of improving air quality.
- Gut Health. As unglamorous as this sounds, our gut health – our ability to digest, assimilate and eliminate nutrients, and the balance of bacteria in our gut – plays a major role in our emotional & physical wellness from moods to weight to immune health.
- Letting Go. Addictions, clutter, overspending, filling our lives to the brim with activities can all be means of numbing which prevent us from living fully alive and joyful. This week we will work on releasing perfectionism, relationships or “stuff” that is no longer serving us. We will discuss setting up a Values Based Spending Plan and jump into a decluttering challenge to get things moving in a fun way.
- Love the Body You’re In. This week we will cover the importance of joyful movement; the difference between exercise and joyful movement and how this relates to stress; strategies for moving our bodies through pain or physical limitations; and we will discuss the topics of body image and self-acceptance.
- Rebranding Middle Age. This week looks at brain function and cognitive health; hormone health and changes; best holistic lifestyle practices for moving through seasons of life with energy, strength and vitality. It also opens up the conversation around finding purpose again as we walk through life transitions and practicing loving ourselves well each step of the way.
- Mindful Living. To end our time together we will look at the research around mindfulness practices and learn some strategies to integrate mindfulness into your life to support you in living with greater purpose, health and joy
- Bonus: Nutritional Detox. In this handout you will learn about the body’s natural processes of detoxification and how you can support these via diet, strategic supplements, and lifestyle habits. When ready, you may choose to enter a gentle 7-14 day detoxification phase of common irritants, helpful after a season of indulgence.
*modules may vary slightly as I like to modify or add on according to the needs of the group
It is so easy to get sidetracked or give up altogether after just a couple of weeks when establishing new personal goals. A small-group class setting provides ongoing education, encouragement, and accountability to help you stay focused and moving forward into the life you desire.
REVITALIZED also allows you to very purposefully set aside time to begin caring for yourself well once again. I look forward to working with you!
REVITALIZED 2018 REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN THE FALL. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES TO LEARN WHEN ENROLLMENT OPENS OR EMAIL ME TO PUT YOUR NAME ON THE WAIT LIST.
PRICE local in-person class: TBA
PRICE online class Price: TBA
LOCATION (local class): TBA
All that is required to participate in the REVITALIZED group class is a Facebook account, an email address, and a readiness to grow, learn, and commit to 3 months of self care.
Contact Krista via email at email@example.com with your questions. Payment can be made via Paypal, e-transfer or cash (local registrants only) prior to registration deadline. I do not accept cheques.
Here are some thoughts from some past participants:
“I enthusiastically recommend REVITALIZED to any woman ready to step into a life of purpose, health and JOY. I took the class remotely, so the mix of written, video and online group work enabled me to internalize the material and put it to use in my life. Krista’s thorough, yet conversational style of writing and speaking made me feel like I was having a conversation with a dear and trusted friend. The online group became a safe space for me to walk the journey of making change and it empowered me to put those changes into practice in my family and community life. The thing I loved most about the class, though, was the gentle and loving manner in which the wide-ranging material was presented and discussed. The atmosphere was truly a safe space for me to start the road of stepping into a JOYful life. I am so grateful for having had this experience.”
“I have really enjoyed participating in the revitalized class. I love how it is a safe place to express your fears, shortcomings, desires and ideas for growth, without repercussion or judgement. The group of peers are all undergoing such similar feelings that you do not feel alone, or isolated in your thoughts, and you feel encouragement in their comments and stories. I recommend the class for it’s excellent resources, the support and the encouragement you will receive if you accept it!”
“I was attracted to the description of Revitalized on Krista’s blog. The weekly activities, videos and FB interaction helped shift me to a deeper understanding and practice around life goals, nutrition, and the emotional wellbeing that I had been seeking. Krista presents the materials in a clear and compassionate manner. She answers questions and gives encouragement. The FB group was a good interaction, since I live too far away to take the course in person. These are materials and learnings I will continue to use. THANK YOU Krista!”
“The materials and associated action steps of the Mind-Body Reboot were phenomenal – amazing job Krista! Be prepared to put time aside to do the work – the more you put in the more you get out. Krista is such a caring supportive coach I would recommend anyone take this course no matter where they are at in their life journey. A look inside oneself and goal setting are always beneficial!”
“I heard about the Mind-Body Reboot as I was approaching my 40th birthday and decided to sign up as a gift to myself. I am so glad I did! This class was the starting point I have been searching for. What a privilege to have found it right here in our rural community! I enjoyed this class thoroughly and left it feeling more aware of who I am and better equipped to support my well-being. I would highly recommend Krista and this class to everyone!”
“Mind-Body Reboot is a game changer. It’s a time where you can both stop, pause, and take a good look at things, as well as dig in and really level up your life. Mind-Body Reboot made me feel as good as wearing a brand new outfit on a sunshiny day, headed out for coffee with friends. Mind-Body Reboot provided me with information and know-how that will help to improve my health and happiness for the rest of my life.”
“I went into this class with an open mind and a hope that I would learn how to better take care of myself. I was not expecting to get so much out of it. I feel Krista has helped me to become more clear on the things that are most important to me and helped me to prioritize my time and health. I am going to start some private sessions with her and am look forward to growing into a better me. Thank you!”
“The Revitalized course with Krista has changed my life. Before taking the class I was suffering from perfectionism, depression, and lack of purpose. Krista’s videos and words via the class materials were soothing, guiding, and uplifting. This is a comprehensive, detailed course that provides the tools needed for healing your life; physically, mentally, and emotionally. I really can’t recommend it enough.“
Remember that if you don’t want to wait for the group class, I also offer REVITALIZED as a 1:1 private class. Each week you will receive the educational PDF and related handouts and we will meet (online or in person) for a 60 minute session to support you as you move through the material and initiate significant change in your life. The investment for this private class is $999 and includes 10 coaching sessions with email support
REVITALIZED PRIVATE CLASS – $999 CAD
Email Krista at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or to arrange alternate payment. Payment can be made via Paypal, e-transfer or cash (local registrants only) prior to registration deadline. I do not accept cheques.