Inside: Season 2, episode 1 of the Rebranding Middle Age Podcast.
What do you want to be so filled up with that you spill it over into your circle of impact? What might you already be leaking into your circle?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ALIP PODCAST
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes to make sure you never miss an episode.
- Scroll down to listen on Spotify.
- Or subscribe on your favourite podcast player by pasting in the RSS feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/a-life-in-progress/
I want to feel safe, at home, and joyful in my body and life. Here are 9 habits that help me fill up with joy or cultivate a lifestyle of joy.
- Cultivating Joy: How to bring more joy into your daily life | Globalnews.ca
- New life hack: The joy snack – The Washington Post
- Practice Self-Compassion Like Your Life Depends Upon It: Episode 2 (alifeinprogress.ca)
- Make Peace With Messiness to Make Space for Joy: Episode 4 | (alifeinprogress.ca)
feel calmer in your body + mind
Being perpetually calm isn’t the goal – life is messy. But when you feel stressed or anxious, you can pull out this list and try one of the 30 ideas to shift yourself back into a calmer and more empowered state.
This signs you up for my Monday email. Watch for a welcome email + a separate email with your PDF.