Learn how to reclaim your voice and build brave and life-giving boundaries that honour your wiring and are rooted in the truth of who you are and what you want and need in this season of life.
Austrian neurologist, psychiatrist, and Holocaust survivor, Viktor Frankl, wrote “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”
Practicing a pause to create or acknowledge the space between us and another or between impulse and response empowers us to walk in integrity and freedom and feel safe and at home in our bodies and our lives.
How to BUILd brave boundaries + Honour the space between
My workshops are open to everyone in my community; they’re relaxed, take place via Zoom, and are a great way to dip your toe into working and connecting with me (Krista) and to deepen self-awareness and self-compassion in a low-risk way.
BUY THIS WORKSHOP IF…
- You want to learn about different types of boundaries and how to recognize what a healthy boundary feels like vs what a leaky boundary or boundary violation feels like in your body.
- You want to release judgment and shame and bring understanding and compassion to how you operated in the past.
- You want to shore up leaky boundaries and practice honouring your own wiring and reclaiming your voice.
- You want to get clarity around who deserves space in your inner circle or gets the best of your energy.
- You want to stop taking responsibility for other people’s emotional wellbeing and hand back what isn’t yours to carry.
brave BOUNDARIES WORKSHOp $45 USD
You will receive an automatic email that includes a PDF of info you need to access the workshop. If you don’t see it right away, please check your junk, spam, and promotions folders, move the email to your inbox, and mark firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender.
buy part 1 & 2 of the brave boundaries series
$90 $60 (save 30%)
*There are no refunds on digital products
That was fantastic, very enriching and I had so many “aha” ideas/moments. Maybe I’ve heard some of these ideas before but somehow you and Anno brought more clarity.C.K.
I really loved the boundary workshop – it was so powerful for me. It is so needed especially by women in our culture today. You have helped me more than you could ever know and I am deeply and profoundly grateful.Shelley Campbell
“I recently attended your boundaries workshop and so appreciated your factual, science-based approach (I’m fascinated by neurology and the brain-body connection). In that workshop you shared an anecdote about emailing a friend who’s going through a crisis, and telling them you can’t walk through this crisis with them. THIS WAS MINDBLOWING. I want to someday be able to hold boundaries and share my truth confidently without feeling like I’m failing or a bad friend.”Cat Nunnery