Inside: Season 2, episode 6 of the Rebranding Middle Age Podcast
Home is sacred space. It’s not the size or fanciness of home that matters. Feeling at home in our body and life is also sacred. We get to treat home (home in self) as sacred and be the gatekeeper of who and what gets access to us/our True Self.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ALIP PODCAST
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes to make sure you never miss an episode.
- Listen and follow on Spotify.
- Or subscribe on your favourite podcast player by pasting in the RSS feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/a-life-in-progress/
Joy is relational; it’s amplified when shared with others. But if we don’t have a safe ‘home base’ within ourselves, we likely feel dysregulated often, or easily tip into old self-protective patterns, which impacts our relationships. We need to feel safe, at home, and (hopefully) joyful in our bodies and lives. When we reclaim home within ourselves we show up to our relationships in a healthier way.
In this episode I speak to four key ideas that help us come home to ourselves: we don’t need fixing; we need witnessing (by self and others); daily recovery is necessary; we can make choices from a loving and nurturing place instead of from a rule-oriented, judging or shaming place; and we need to become awake to the cultural dictates that lead to burnout, bodily dissatisfaction, and self-abandonment.
- Sign up for the free Simplify + Recalibrate: Join The 5-Day Challenge! (registration ends Dec 1)
- Join the Brave + Beautiful Community Winter Session (early promo Dec 4-15: join at current rate before price goes up in January + join the Seasonal Transition Call for free!): Join the Brave + Beautiful Community | A Life In Progress
- The Seasonal Transition Call – Winter Solstice ($90 or free for Brave + Beautiful Community Members): Join The Winter Solstice Call: Honour Your Wiring in Every Season (alifeinprogress.ca)
- Find Krista on FB: A Life in Progress and also Rebranding Middle Age. Find her on IG.
- Free 25m zoom chat with Krista if you need help deciding if the B+B Community is a good fit for you in this season: Contact Krista | A Life In Progress
Join me in brave and compassionate community as you learn, stretch, and become more fully yourself. Befriend yourself, reclaim your voice and agency, and remember how to feel safe, at home + joyful in your body and your life.A new session is starting soon – join us!