Inside: Wisdom, study, and lived experience shaken together and shared to your inbox most Monday mornings to help you show up fully to life in every season.
“Your light of courage and truth continues to inspire me and challenge me to be more courageous. I know it’s very hard work. Thank you for being on this journey with me and for offering your hard-earned guidance and wisdom.” —Ann D
The HOPE MAP: wisdom, study, and lived experience shaken up and shared to your inbox most Monday mornings to help you show up fully to life – with joy and on purpose – in every season.
I write about real life as I know it – the messiness and imperfection, learning to love ourselves well and put down deep, strong roots of self-awareness and self-compassion, about simple living, slowing down, about heartache and joy, mindfully mining for the gifts in every season, and doing our best to show up “on purpose” through it all.
Each week, you’re welcome to hit reply and tell me what you’re learning, walking through, and how you’re practicing showing up fully to life. And when you sign up for the HOPE MAP you’ll receive:
• Access to the ALIP Resource Library
• Access to the A Life in Progress: Live on Purpose FB Community
• A 50% coupon code to use in the ALIP SHOP for a digital product
“I’ve been reading your writing for a long time and want you to know your thoughtfulness and candour are always a huge help to me. You help me remember that there is no guarantee that things are going to go smoothly. There is just a need to try again the next day. Thank you for sharing your struggles and triumphs so openly. Your insight and perspective are greatly appreciated. Thank you!” — Holly M
- When you sign up for THE HOPE MAP you’ll be redirected to my “start here” page and you will receive a welcome email from me within the hour. If you don’t see it, please check your junk/spam/promotions folders (I recommend checking junk and spam regularly) and mark email@example.com as a safe sender.
- Your special discount code & access links will be in the welcome email you get right after signing up.
- Occasionally I send out more than one email each week when there are time-sensitive details I don’t want you to miss.