Inside: Season 2, episode 2 of The Rebranding Middle Age Podcast.
All or nothing thinking keeps us stuck in lack. It keeps us stuck in the story that ‘when’ circumstances align perfectly then we’ll be happy, love ourselves, start writing, etc. But if you’re open to living with more joy, then I recommend that you try ‘all or something’ thinking on for size.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ALIP PODCAST
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes to make sure you never miss an episode.
- Scroll down to listen on Spotify.
- Or subscribe on your favourite podcast player by pasting in the RSS feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/a-life-in-progress/
We’re all birthing something (or creating, handcrafting, bring to life or fruition, building, spilling over/offering something). But what happens when life is really messy and the waves keep on coming, intense as ever? Do we throw in the towel, sink into despair, or abdicate the privilege and responsibility of bringing our vision to life and/or helping build a world we want to live in?
In 2018 I wrote a simple post about choosing all or something. This practice has helped me over the past 5 years and continues to encourage me today. In this episode I chat about drawing a new map for this season of life, mining for the beauty and wisdom in every season, laying a foundation of health, and some of the ways I’m practicing all or something so that I can keep writing and showing up for life though I’ve been experiencing high anxiety.
Instead of all-or-nothing try all-or-something!
- Just Choose All or Something: read the post here.
- Lunar Abundance, Dr. Ezzie Spencer: take a look here (my referral link)
- Reignite Your Creativity Worksheets – get the worksheets here.
- Find Krista on FB: A Life in Progress and also Rebranding Middle Age. Find her on IG.
MAKE PEACE WITH MESSINESS. MAKE SPACE FOR JOY.
Sign up for my (mostly) weekly Monday morning ‘Hope Map’.