Inside: Season 2, episode 4 of The Rebranding Middle Age Podcast.
In theory at least, the holiday season is ‘supposed’ to be about gratitude, connection/community, a focus on what’s truly most important (and for some of us, an acknowledgement of seasonal living and our relationship to nature). The reality for many, however, is an increase in stress, anxiety and depression.
I don’t know what all is going on in your life, but perhaps there are ways you can lower your stress through less performing, people-pleasing, and perfectionism. while amping up your joy or wellbeing.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ALIP PODCAST
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes to make sure you never miss an episode.
- Listen and follow on Spotify.
- Or subscribe on your favourite podcast player by pasting in the RSS feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/a-life-in-progress/
If less performing and more joy this holiday season sounds welcome, then I invite you to spend time reflecting on the questions I share in this episode. They are not magic …. just an invitation to get honest about the reality of your capacity in this season, the traditions that truly fill you up, and ‘permission’ to question and/or edit or release the rest.
Next week the focus is on holding both joy and pain over the holidays.
- Sign up for the free Simplify + Recalibrate: Join The 5-Day Challenge! (runs Dec 4-8)
- Find Krista on FB: A Life in Progress and also Rebranding Middle Age. Find her on IG.
- Book your 2024 coaching space: learn more about 1:1 work with Krista.
- Winter Mindfulness Journal: find all four seasonal mindfulness journals here.