NOTE: I’M NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS FOR THE INTENSIVE
The Life Visioning Intensive is for people who want to pivot, realign, or recalibrate as they approach a cross-roads or significant transition in their life. Folks who want to strip away all the noise in order to walk out their true values and priorities. Weary humans done with mere surviving and living on auto-pilot and who dream about living with more joy.
People who want to make their life a work of art.
If you’re ready to own the full, messy, beautiful truth of who you are, where you’re headed, and what you want and need for wholeness, freedom, and joy, let’s spend a day together doing meaningful, powerful visioning work!
If we wait for the moment when everything is ready, we shall never begin.Ivan Turgenev
who am i offer to live visioning support?
I live with a clear and compelling vision for my life. My values are instinctual now, woven throughout my self and my life, and they anchor me through the highs and lows of each new season.
I’m good at this – it comes naturally to me as a Questioner and Reformer – and over the years I’ve realized that most people I meet do not have such a clear vision for their lives. I’ve been practicing and honing my skills for decades now and supporting clients in this work for 7 years.
I’ve needed to live values and vision focused to survive and thrive in a noisy (and sometimes harsh) world as a highly sensitive human with certain health limitations. This is also how I’ve remained rooted + resilient through and beyond trauma, pain, and deep grief.
I regularly practicing a pause to reorient as needed, listen inward, gauge my mind-emotion-body health, and strip away any noise or distraction or anything I’ve picked up that isn’t mine to carry.
What if I embrace my limitations and stop railing against them. Make peace with who I am and what I need and honour your right to do the same. Accept that all I really want is a small, slow, simple life. A beautiful, quiet, gentle life. I think it is enough.Krista xo
The life Visioning Intensive is Right for you if:
- You’re recalibrating through and beyond trauma, grief, or another vulnerable and significant life transition, and need to be reminded that you’re not done yet. You get to keep writing your story beyond grief, stress or struggle.
- Your life has been messy and beautiful but you’re stepping into a new season and it’s time to let go of what was and turn your mind, heart, and body toward what’s next so that you can embrace it with courage and joy.
- You need to jump right in and take action NOW – no more procrastinating, waiting for a ‘perfect someday’, or neglecting your own needs and desires in favor of people-pleasing or tending to others.
- You’re tired of wishing yourself away, wishing your life was different, and comparing yourself to others. You need support to learn to quiet all the noise, stay in your own lane and take responsibility for the life in front of you. Life does not have to be perfect to be beautiful.
- You have a career or life that makes bimonthly coaching calls challenging and a weekend intensive makes the most sense for the reality of your life. Instead of spreading the work out over 4-5 months, take action and get it done in one weekend.
- Your unique wiring means that you get distracted easily and thrive with longer, focused time-blocks of deep work.
- You’re gifted in many of areas of life but you have no idea where to start with crafting a life vision, identifying and embodying your core values, or with sustainable goal setting, honouring your wiring, and follow-through. You need skilled help!
Before you tell your life what you intend to do with it, listen for what it intends to do with you. Before you tell your life what truths and values you have decided to live up to, let your life tell you what truths you embody, what values you represent.Parker J. Palmer
What will we do during the 1-day life visioning intensive?
The Visioning Intensive is a structured process designed to maximize our time together and zoom in on key exercises and practices that will make the biggest positive impact in your life. It includes relevant worksheets, tip-sheets, and resources where applicable to direct and facilitate the work.
You’ll need to set aside 90 minutes for important pre-work that must be completed and submitted at least 72 hours before your intensive date so that I have sufficient time for review. This will allow us to dive right into the Visioning Work without delay. You’ll receive one week of email support following the intensive to ensure that you feel confident and clear about where you’re heading and how to practice (imperfect) action to move forward.
important nuances about how i support my clients
We will incorporate specifics about your neurotype and Enneagram type (if you know it), into our work to make it even more helpful. We will also identify the emotional, spiritual, and life season you’re in as honouring this makes a huge difference in how we show up and experience life. All the how-tos in the world are pointless if we aren’t coming from a place of self-awareness, self-compassion, and understanding how to work with instead of against our unique wiring and life reality.
how we’ll use our time
Our 8 hours of one-on-one time will be broken into 4 x 2-hour themed sessions on Zoom, spread out over a 24-hr period with solo-work for you between sessions. (For instance, this could look like a Friday afternoon or evening session and three Saturday sessions.) You will:
- VALUES (WHY): Identify your core values, core beliefs, the impact you want to make, and how you’ll know at the end of your days you know you’ve lived well and on purpose. We will discuss meaning-making, vocation, and identify some of your core strengths and struggles.
- VISION (WHAT): Name what you want and how you want to feel in your body and your life. Paint a picture of your ideal day (or a snapshot of your ideal life) and consider who you want to be and what you want life to feel like 5, 10, or 20 years down the road. Identify the type of activities that drain you and light you up. Truth tell about who you are underneath the conditioning, expectations, and heartache.
- GOALS (HOW): Map out a Vision for the next season of life by breaking down your vision into long-term, mid-term and short-term goals or intentions that clearly align with your core values and learn strategies around practical implementation. Name specific check-points that will keep you on track. Explore your circle of impact/relationships, current support system, work and home environment, and lifestyle, and identify the changes and habits (like portable am/pm routines) that will offer the biggest support to you in meeting your goals.
- RHYTHM (HOW): Identify the season you are in, explore how to honour your unique wiring for a sustainable and joyful life. Bring awareness to your patterns of emotional and energetic ebb and flow and create daily, weekly, seasonal and yearly rhythms to help you walk out your values and vision. Make space for rest, play, connection, creativity, contribution, afternoon naps or YOUR priorities in this season.
Make your life a work of art.Krista xo
The visioning intensive is different from regular coaching
You may want to pair the 1-day virtual intensive with coaching as you practice and take consistent (imperfect) action on your Visioning work. Coaching will help you show up through fear, self-doubt, or other internal/external resistance that arises, it will help with skill building around boundaries and emotional regulation, for instance, it can provide ongoing education and encouragement as you write new stories and rewire old patterns, and it can help you deepen self-trust and confidence in your inner strength and wisdom. All of this is helpful when building a brave + beautiful life.
However, the Visioning Intensive can also stand alone as a meaningful resource and impactful way to reclaim your voice and agency and take wise action towards feeling safe, at home, and joyful in your body and your life.
Book Your Visioning Intensive for 2023. When you pair the intensive with 8 coaching sessions you receive a bonus 90-minute session. Learn about coaching.
Buy the 1-Day Life Visioning Intensive $1260
ADD ON 8 COACHING SESSIONs $1260
*All prices are in USD
As author, educator, and activist, Parker J. Palmer, says, “life is constantly rebooting.” This truly isn’t something to fear. It’s a beautiful (though uncomfortable) part of being human in this messy world. Making art is always messy.
To live whole and brave, to live on purpose, to live present and willing in every day that we get here on earth, first, we need to open up our hearts, minds and bodies to many new beginnings. Second, we need to map out a plan of action to light our path forward.
Allow me to come alongside and lift up a light of hope and encouragement for you,