If we are to really live – abundantly – we need to make space for messy. We need to embrace the truth that life can feel incredibly challenging, scary, and painful – and also beautiful. That joy and pain live tangled up together in a beautiful, meaningful life if we’ll allow it.
Thanks again for this group. I’ve gotten so much out of it and I’ve noticed that I’m living more intentionally, kinder and braver since joining the group.R.F.
Being able to feel safe with other people is probably the single most important aspect of mental health; safe connections are fundamental to meaningful and satisfying lives. — Bessel van der Kolk
The Brave and Beautiful Membership Community is one way that as brave, curious, and weary women+ in the messy middle of life we can gather together, forge healthy relationships, and practice choosing our response to life. You’ll receive quality evidence-based education, weekly coaching, and an invitation to quarterly workshops to nourish and strengthen you mind, emotion, and body.
Loneliness is a significant threat to our wellbeing and increases our odds of dying early by 45%! This can be hard to hear yet clearly highlights the importance of building healthy relationships and community. The BB provides connection with other interesting and growth-minded humans from different corners of the world and can help us live healthier and joyful lives.
The journey is best made in brave community.
the brave + beautiful community is now closed until the autumn session
Join for one session/4 months, join for a full-year, or join for a full-year plus private coaching. Members who join for a full year are “grandmothered” in at that price (you keep the same price when prices increases)
I offer a number of equity “pay-what-you-can” spaces to the people on my email list with preference to those in marginalized communities. I offer a special rate for people on a fixed or lower income and if you need a payment plan, REACH OUT.
The B+B is capped at 50 members so space is limited!!! Alumni have been with us for 3 years and are gifted with lifetime access.
$320 USD — 1 SESSION OF THE BRave & Beautiful community ($80/MOS or AROUND the INVESTMENT of a monthly massage)
*This session of the B+B runs May through August 2022. You are safe to come try out the community for three weeks and then decide if you want to upgrade your membership to a full year. We’ll roll your initial payment into the full-year registration. To register with a credit card or apple pay, use this link. Or ask for a $87/mos payment plan.
$720 USD — 12 months of Brave & Beautiful community ($60/MOS or far less than the cost of a monthly massage)
*The full-year runs May through April 2023. Get three months free when you register for the full year. After 2.5 years you become an Alumni and are gifted with lifetime membership. To register with a credit card or apple pay use this link.
$1620 USD — deep dive: a full year of the bb (just $43/mos!) plus eight 1:1 consults with krista
*The Deep Dive is for you if you desire brave and growth-minded community and also you’d like to go deeper into the work and receive individualized support (you save another $200 USD off of the lowest prices). To register with a credit card or apple pay use this link.
Prices are in USD and subject to change. All payment plans include an additional fee of $7 per payment.
Imagine being part of a private community to talk about the things that truly matter to you, build growth-minded relationships, and RECEIVE COMPASSIOnaTE and EVIDENCE-BASED GUIDANCE TO HELP YOU show up whole and brave in every season
New members can join the Brave & Beautiful Membership Community in September, January, and May and you are welcome to join us for one, two, or all three sessions; you’ll experience tremendous value whenever you join and for however long. Each session includes 11 weeks of active teaching/engaging with new content along with 1-2 bonus live workshops, and weaves together to form a beautiful whole.
The middle season of life is full so it’s best to give yourself permission to show up as you’re able without judgement when “real life” refuses to cooperate with your best laid plans.
More isn’t necessarily better so come for all or some live calls, work through the material at your own pace, pop into the conversation feed to chat with other members a few times a week, and release perfectionism as you enjoy building healthy relationships and being part of brave, compassionate, and growth-minded community.
The materials and guidance you’ve provided in the B&B have helped me gain valuable insights into my personality. Your program is far superior to a lot of offerings out there. They are kindergarten and you are graduate school.—Amy D
Your guidance in finding new approaches, new ideas, and new attitudes that so resonate with me is part of what I love about Brave and Beautiful. And all of that plus such a supportive and accepting community is just the best! Much more than what I might have imagined if I’d have envisioned a great virtual space to learn and grow. I am so appreciative. Thank you, Krista.— Stacy Low
ARE YOU readY to get started?
You have three membership options if you’re ready to take the next step.
Join the Brave & Beautiful Membership for 4 months – $320 ($80/monthly)
*May through August 2022. You are welcome to upgrade your membership within the first three weeks and this amount will be rolled into the full year fee.
Join me inside the Brave & Beautiful community for 12 months – $720 USD ($60/monthly)
*May through April 2023. Once you’ve paid for a full-year you lock in that price for future renewals. After 2.5 years you become an Alumni and receive lifetime membership.
Deep Dive into the work with 8 PRIVATE CONSULTS + a full year in the BB – $1620 USD ($43/MONTH)
*The Deep Dive is a special offer for you if you want to save $200 off the lowest prices and go deeper into the work we’re doing together in the BB and receive individualized support.
I have stayed mostly quiet in the FB group, but I have benefited greatly from doing the work offline and it has truly made a huge difference in this time of transition and rebirth for me. I look forward to reviewing the materials again on my own – I know I will discover many things I missed the first time through. Thank you for being willing to share with and guide people in all seasons of life.— Christine H
I so appreciate you, your posts, thought processes, interviews, your way at problem-solving, the content you create, and your support. Joining this group is the very thing that helped me to begin to take steps forward from probably the worst season I’ve ever been through since childhood. I was so stuck and discouraged. Now I am making headway in leaps and bounds!! Brave and Beautiful has been so inspiring and so life-giving for me, as well as my Listening Partnership with (another member) and I just wanted you to know and thank you again. Who you are and what you carry is truly immeasurable in my life.—Joyanne Ferrara
When you invest in this community
The Brave & Beautiful community is not about stuffing our lives full to the brim with information; you already have full lives. Come as you are – with the capacity you have in this season – but generally speaking, if you have 2-3 hours most weeks to invest in the group, you’ll get a lot out of it. In this community, you’ll be invited to reflect, discuss, and otherwise engage with the deep and rich work in a gentle and encouraging manner. You will also receive support from me and each other when you feel stuck or need encouragement.
As a member of this inspirational community you will receive:
- Educational modules that include weekly exercises/practices with worksheets and relevant resources to support you in doing the work.
- Weekly Coaching+ Connection calls focused on the current topic (you do not have to join live/replays are available) to guide you through the work and for members to share how you’re applying the material to your lives.
- Meaningful connection + opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with growth-minded people along with a monthly peer-led chat group to connect with other members.
- Access to two bonus courses to help you deepen self-awareness: Exploring the Enneagram and The Strengths + Challenges of the Highly Sensitive Person. These are free for you to work through at your own pace if/when you’re ready but you’re welcome at any time to ask questions in the group about these bonus courses.
- Free access to all new workshops in the year (you can join live or enjoy the replay) + to the workshop library!
- Bonus weekly work sessions to help you build and sustain momentum on a specific project/goal/dream during the May to August session!
Krista has an incredible gift not only of words but also of really seeing into the struggles common to so many women. Krista doesn’t just leave us to struggle—she helps find a way to shift our mindset, look at our circumstances differently and help us find joy and celebrate the win, no matter how small. She is patient, knowledgeable and caring. The resources she writes are life-giving to me. I find myself learning something profoundly new and helpful each time I go through the materials.—Teresa C
Build meaningful relationships
Weekly Zoom Calls offer time and space for coaching + connection. Showing up live is absolutely not required as replays will be available to watch or listen to when you’re ready and we all live in different corners of the world. The first part of the call is educational and related to our growth-work and the second half are informal times to share how you’re learning/practicing, ask questions, and build relationship with other members.
We also currently have an extra Peer-Led Monthly Group running inside of the membership. This group is another opportunity to build friendships and feel heard and supported by other members.
As a community, we gather inside a Private Group (not on social media) – this is where you’ll receive your monthly PDF, applicable worksheets, join the coaching videos (or watch the replays), ask me questions, and connect with other members. You can choose to participate in all group discussion or simplify by focusing on core content only.
- I offer an assortment of times because we have members from the US, CAD, NZ, AUZ, PHL, UK+ but replays are available. Showing up live is not a requirement for “success” in this group though IF you can make it live once in a while, I suggest focusing on the Group Chats which allow for relationship building + receiving real-time support and encouragement.
- Zoom calls are usually around 2 hours long and you’re welcome to pop in as you’re able. Remember that you can watch the replay at your own pace.
- You’ll have access to the google calendar for our group to keep all dates/times organized.
THE LIVE CALL SCHEDULE
- Week One – Coaching + Connection: Wednesday, 11 am MST// 1 ET // 6 pm UK (standard time)
- Week Two – Coaching + Connection: Wednesday, 1 pm MST// 3 ET // 8 pm UK (standard time) // Thursday 4 am Philippines // Thursday 7 am Sidney AU (AEDST)
- Week Three – Relationship Building: Wednesday, 5 pm MST// 7 ET // Thursday 8 am Philippines // Thursday 11 am+ Sidney AU (AEDST)
- Week Four – Rest Week(s): No calls
- Peer-Led Group Chat: Second Friday of the month, 3 pm MST // 5 pm ET // 10 pm UK (standard time) // Sat 6 am PHL // Sat 9 am Sidney AU
- Workshops: days and times vary
If you’re not ready to join but want to be added to the B+B waitlist, sign up below for The HOPE Map and I’ll let you know when doors open again.
I joined the Brave & Beautiful Community to have a group of growth-minded women to journey through this season of my life with. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to learn new strategies for living with purpose as well as supporting and celebrating other women as we share our lives together as part of the community. Brave & Beautiful is a wonderful investment and I would highly recommend making the commitment.—Shana H
Is the Brave & Beautiful Community right for me?
I love this beautiful gathering of women and believe it offers a unique opportunity to learn and grow, truth-tell and share life together, in a kind and supportive environment. But it’s not the right fit for everyone in every season.
I started the Brave & Beautiful Community 4 weeks before my husband and I were in a serious car accident, 7 weeks before my beautiful son ended his life after a brave and ferocious battle with severe depression and persistent suicidal ideation.
Life is messy and continually invites us into growth and I believe (and the science supports) that life is better in community. It takes courage to continue showing up fully to life as we navigate loss, struggle, life transitions, and we release what no longer serves so that we can show up as our most honest, healthiest, and integrated selves to the messy and beautiful life in front of us.
In this post I share a growth path to help you self-identify where you currently land in this season of your life. If you see yourself somewhere in steps 3 and beyond then the Brave + Beautiful Community might be a great fit for you. Some people in step 2 can reach out to discuss with me first.
The BRAVE & BEAUTIFUL Community is for women who:
- Are in the messy middle of life (you can self-select; current members range from 31-73) and I love the collective wisdom and lived experience of the group!);
- Are growth-minded, tired of letting perfectionism, comparison, or fear be the boss of your life, and ready for the soul-stretching and exciting work to reconnect with your true self, re-envision your life, and remember your way to freedom;
- Are interested in living mind-body-emotionally whole and want to learn, grow, question, practice, and who believe (or are drawn to the idea) that every season of life offers new gifts and opportunity, even the painful ones;
- Want to live with deep roots of self-awareness and self-compassion and equipped to take (imperfect) action to handcraft a life of purpose, wholeness, and joy (a life that feels like home);
- Feel a little weary or beat-up by life or ready for change and are looking for brave and values-aligned, non-judgmental community along with compassionate, trauma-informed, and evidence-based support to continue showing up whole, brave, and on-purpose – to every season of life.
Get started today with a 4 MONTH membership – $320 USD ($80/MOS)
*May through August 2022
enjoy 3 MONTHS FREE when you invest in a Brave & Beautiful Membership for 12 months – $720 USD ($60/MOS)
*May through April 2023. Once you’ve paid for a full-year you lock in that price for future renewals. After 2.5 years you become an Alumni and are gifted with lifetime membership.
$1620 USD — deep dive: 8 COACHING consults + A FULL YEAR OF THE BB ($43/MOS)
*The Deep Dive is a special offer for new or renewing B+B members. This option is for you if you want brave and growth-minded community and also you’d like to go deeper into the work and receive individualized support from me (save an additional $200 USD).
I have followed Krista’s work for a couple years now. She has challenged me to see” how” I’m thinking, and that it’s OK not to be perfect in this messy life. The Brave and Beautiful Membership Community has shown me that others are also seeking answers to a messy life, while still being imperfect. I truly believe we are becoming “Community.” Thank You Krista, for all your hard work, and leadership.—Deb Gates
- All prices are in USD. If you prefer STRIPE to PayPal, I’ve included links within the payment options near the top of this page. If you need a payment plan, reach out.
- The email you use to register will be added to or tagged on MY EMAIL LIST so that you receive updates and important details about the membership.
- After registration/submitting payment, you will be redirected to a “thank you page” and in about a week I’ll email you with next steps and what to expect.
- For problems when checking out, reach out to Krista at [email protected]
- Learn more about my education or my work or read testimonials from some former clients and class participants.
- Read about my core values, learning objectives, and the growth path for members of the Brave + Beautiful Community.