For the freedom-seeker, truth-teller, stubborn questioner, anxious, highly sensitive, non-hustler, or brave + weary human ready to shake off shame and judgment, quiet all the noise, write a new hopeful story, and handcraft a life (or slow and sustainable business that reflects your values and honours your wiring) that feels like home.
10%+ of my profits are used to help fund an art scholarship in my son’s name to help reduce stigma and shame around living with mental illness and to programs that feed and care for people experiencing homelessness, addiction, or mental illness. I live on Treaty 6 Territory which encompasses 17 First Nations including the Dene Suliné, Cree, Nakota Sioux and Saulteaux peoples.
Compassionate, Holistic, Evidence-Based Support
You’re ready to pause and learn to quiet the noise of perfectionism, comparison, and fear so you can show up fully to your messy and beautiful, handcrafted life or “slow business.”
You want to live a life of purpose, health, and joy that honours your wiring, life’s seasonal shifts, and your need for breathing room – time and space to do meaningful work but also to rest and enjoy the simple gifts of this ordinary day.
You need to reconnect with WHO you are – your personality (and the truer self that lives underneath conditioning, learned coping patterns, internal and external expectations) and primary strengths and places of struggle, WHAT you truly want including your core values and priorities, and your overarching WHY for this season of life. And then you need to know HOW to move step by step, through fear and other resistance, into consistent, purposeful, imperfect action.
Allow me to come alongside as you re-envision your life, get restored and strengthened, and then create a hopeful roadmap forward.
Choose a 1:1 package that focuses on either your personal season of life or your slow + sustainable business life — BOTH involve soul-stretching and messy, get your hands and heart dirty kind of work.
IF YOU’RE SEEKING A GROUP MENTORING RELATIONSHIP ↡↡↡
JOIN THE BRAVE & BEAUTIFUL MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY
I am just emerging from a very difficult chapter of life and kind of felt like a shell of myself. I signed up for the 8 session 1:1 coaching with Krista, hoping that she would be able to help me live more authentically. Our work together was subtle, gentle, and powerful. Krista has helped me to observe without judgment, reflect, evaluate, and identify how I relate to life. It is hard to put into words exactly what I have learned but I feel more settled. And confident. And self-aware. I, myself, am a clinical counsellor and life coach. And I found immense benefit from working with Krista. Her open and honest demeanor, well-earned wisdom, and gentle approach allowed me the space to unfurl.Carla Friesen, Counsellor + Pain Coach
Voice + Vision Consult Bundles
The journey of “becoming” more fully ourselves and handcrafting a joyful and purposeful life that honours our wiring and the full truth of who we are can feel messy. Life is complex and there are no magic pills – but we can take responsibility for what we can control and dive in fully to the life in front of us. We can bring compassion and more understanding to our old patterns and narratives; acknowledging what is makes space for a new possibility. I will come alongside to guide, question, encourage, hold space, and sometimes challenge you as you do the work to unearth the truth of who you are and what you want and walk out your Voice + Vision for this season of life. Many clients express that as they work with me they experience “a homecoming” or they find their way back to themselves.
NOTE: In this season of life, my client calls are scheduled for Thursday + Friday (northern hemisphere) or Friday + Saturday (southern hemisphere) with occasional exceptions for longer-term clients.
PERSONAL Voice + Vision Support
As we work together, depending on your hopes, needs, and life season, you will:
- Re-envision your life, identify your “WHY,” core values and intentions (or goals), your unique strengths, and build a new cognitive, emotional, and practical road map for your next season of life.
- Identify the emotional season you are in and how to work with this truth and practice seasonal living so that you move through life mindful, present, rooted, brave, and equipped to mine for the beauty + wisdom in every season.
- Deepen your roots of self-awareness + self-compassion, reconnect with your true self underneath layers of fear, social or cultural conditioning, protective coping patterns, your methods of finding belonging or trying to measure up and keep up. Explore what it feels and sounds like to become your own best friend.
- Handcraft healthy rhythms and boundaries, develop strategies/habits that help you honour your wiring and build a sustainable life. Practice listening inward, self-trust, and give yourself permission to receive (and release) what you want and need.
- Feel heard, seen, and supported as you do the stretching work to become your own best friend, begin walking in greater freedom, and embrace who and how you are even as you continue to become. Shake off shame and judgment, quiet the noise of comparison, perfectionism, and fear, and open to the truth that we are all in progress.
- Increase emotional intelligence, develop a healthy stress + growth mindset, strengthen resilience + sense of agency. Incorporate simple mindfulness + somatic practices to increase mind-body awareness, and increasingly feel at home and empowered in your body and your life. Reconnect with joy, permission, play, and pleasure.
- Integrate individualized nutrition + lifestyle shifts (where appropriate) including space for rest, play, and pleasure, practice tending to yourself well, mind-body-spirit, for optimized health + happiness.
Buy a Bundle of 4 Voice + Vision Consults $560
Buy a Bundle of 8 Voice + Vision Consults $1000
How It Works
When you purchase a Voice + Vision Bundle you will answer a series of pre-consult questions to help me get to know you and your hopes/goals (and you’ll complete an Enneagram assessment where applicable). We will start with a 90-minute consult and then shift to 50-minute consults via Zoom. At the end of each consult, you’ll walk away with 1-5 action steps – practices or habits to help you apply what you’re learning to your life. In these sessions we will take a holistic perspective, addressing mind, body, emotions, and lifestyle to help you handcraft a sustainable, joyful, and purposeful life or business. Voxer/email support is included for two weeks post-consult.
Unsure? Book a free call (or email conversation if you hate the phone!) with me to discover how I can help you.
*Prices are in USD and subject to change. After 8 sessions together, you can book one session at a time rather than a bundle.
SLOW + SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS Voice + Vision Support
You need a sustainable plan of action to launch or grow your small business in a way that honours your wiring and your core values. You will:
- Come to a fuller understanding of your personality and how it motivates you and drives your behaviour; learn to honour your wiring, own your places of struggle, and leverage your strengths for a sustainable life and business.
- Get clear on who you are serving, what you are offering + why, and your profit plan.
- Strengthen the clarity of your message and social media presence. Practice sifting through competing tensions and desires, honing your unique voice, and taking imperfect action and showing up with consistency to serve your community or clients.
- Be strategic about where you invest your time, energy, and other resources, learn to use your preferred platforms effectively, and develop healthy life and energy management practices.
- Create a sustainable and strategic/intentional plan of action to launch or grow your work in a manner that respects the season of life you are in, while building and guarding boundaries to protect your mind-body-spirit health.
- Practice a gentle, compassionate, and seasonal approach to work and life: craft and work with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rhythms that align with your overarching Life Vision and make space in your life for what you most desire and value.
- Understand where resistance shows up in your life, how to strengthen your sense of agency and resilience, shift your thoughts + mindset, and quiet the noise of comparison, perfectionism, and fear to do the work that lights you up.
Buy a Bundle of 4 Voice + Vision Consults $560
Buy a Bundle of 8 Voice + Vision Consults $1000
How It Works
When you purchase a Voice + Vision bundle to help you launch or grow your values-aligned and sustainable business, slow and steady, you will answer a series of pre-consult questions to help me get to know you and your hopes/goals. We will start with a 90-minute consult then shift to 50-minute sessions via Zoom. At the end of each consult, you’ll walk away with 1-5 action steps – practices or habits to help you apply what you’re learning to your life and business. In these sessions we will take a holistic perspective, addressing mind, body, emotions, lifestyle, along with building a business roadmap, because you’re building a life, not just a business. Voxer/email support is included for two weeks post-consult.
Unsure? Book a free call with me to discover how I can help you.
Behind the Scenes Support for Business Clients
I’m no longer offering this service as I focus on writing and publishing 2 books
Who Am I to Help?
Welcome! I’m Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui (she/her). As a Joyful Living Educator, I offer compassionate, evidence-based mind-body support and hard-fought wisdom to people from different corners of the world who are ready to do the stretching growth work to to reconnect to purpose, health, and joy and feel safe and at home in their bodies and their lives. I am an educator, not a therapist. I take my strength, struggle, story, and study, filter it through a trauma-informed lens, shake it all together, and help you re-envision your messy and beautiful life, reconnect with your true self, and remember your way to freedom.
Holistic Health is about the connection between mind, body, and spirit. Moving toward conscious living and integration between these parts of self is an important key to achieving a strong sense of purpose, wholeness, and joy in life. I pull from multiple threads of exploration and study to inform my work: mindfulness, somatic therapy and regulation strategies, polyvagal theory and nervous system regulation, tools for building self-awareness (including the Enneagram, high sensitivity, introversion/extroversion, centers of intelligence, identity and story telling), self-compassion work, mindset, tools for mind-body-emotional health and resilience, functional nutrition and holistic lifestyle practices, habit or change formation and neuroscience, a seasonal living framework and gleaning from the health benefits of nature, and more.
I launched my business almost six years ago. I bring a background in education and health coaching, experience at building a thriving and engaged community and sustainable life and business, my natural personality strengths (I’m an Enneagram 1w2, strong introvert, stubborn questioner, hopeful reformer, and a Highly Sensitive Human), my lived experience (including suicide/child loss, disordered eating, mental health struggles, chronic pain and autoimmunity, loving and supporting two LGBTQIA2S+ kids, personal trauma, being part of an intercultural family and interracial marriage, re-examining my church roots post-trauma, and more), as well as my love of a good learning curve, to serve my brave and beautiful clients and students.
But my most valuable credential, by far, no matter what skill or goal I’m helping my clients work toward, is that I walk my talk. I consider myself a Fellow Sojourner, in the thick of it, practicing with you, hands-dirty, heart-open, doing the hard, messy, soul-stretching work to thrive, love myself well, contribute to the world in meaningful ways, and walk in freedom.
Ready to Connect?
Send an email to Krista at [email protected] or schedule a free call with the contact form below. (If you hate the phone and/or video, no worries. We can chat via email.) Let’s get started! I respond to email twice a week. Please check your junk/spam folders if you don’t see my response within a few days.
Photo by Lara of @magpie3studio