Welcome! I’m Krista, a Holistic, Mind-Body Health Coach and Joyful Living Educator. My work is for the freedom-seeker, truth-teller, stubborn questioner, anxious, highly sensitive, non-hustler, or brave + weary human ready to befriend yourself and exchange judgment for curiosity, shame for self-compassion, and fear for agency as you come home to yourself.
10%+ of my profits are used to help fund an art scholarship in my son’s name to help reduce stigma and shame around living with mental illness and to programs that feed and care for people experiencing homelessness, addiction, or mental illness. I live on Treaty 6 Territory which encompasses 17 First Nations including the Dene Suliné, Cree, Nakota Sioux and Saulteaux peoples.
Compassionate, Holistic, Evidence-Based Support to help you come home to yourself
You’re tired of living in shame and judgement and feel ready to pause and receive support to help you quiet the noise of perfectionism, comparison, and fear so you can hear your inner wisdom, deepen self-trust, and learn new tools and practices to put down deep roots of self-awareness and self-compassion and show up brave and whole in every season.
You’re done trying to measure up and keep up to arbitrary and impossible internal or external standards and want to befriend yourself and live in a way that honours your wiring, life’s seasonal shifts, and your need for breathing room – time and space to do meaningful work but also to rest and enjoy the simple gifts of this ordinary day.
You are no longer willing to live on autopilot or follow the crowd and want a safe space to question, examine, and tell the truth about what you truly want for the next season of life – your core values and priorities, your hopes and dreams, the person you choose to be – and learn how to build agency and resilience and take purposeful action, through fear, pain, and the messiness of life, to handcraft a brave and beautiful life that feels like home.
As you find your way back home to yourself, allow me to come alongside to help you re-envision your life, reconnect with your true self, and create a hopeful roadmap forward.
Choose a 1:1 package that focuses on either your personal season of life or your slow + sustainable business life — BOTH involve soul-stretching, freeing, and life-giving work.
IF YOU’RE SEEKING A GROUP MENTORING RELATIONSHIP ↡↡↡
JOIN THE BRAVE & BEAUTIFUL MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY
I am just emerging from a very difficult chapter of life and kind of felt like a shell of myself. I signed up for the 8 session 1:1 coaching with Krista, hoping that she would be able to help me live more authentically. Our work together was subtle, gentle, and powerful. Krista has helped me to observe without judgment, reflect, evaluate, and identify how I relate to life. It is hard to put into words exactly what I have learned but I feel more settled. And confident. And self-aware. I, myself, am a clinical counsellor and life coach. And I found immense benefit from working with Krista. Her open and honest demeanor, well-earned wisdom, and gentle approach allowed me the space to unfurl.Carla Friesen, Counsellor + Pain Coach
COME HOME TO YOURSELF: RECONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE SELF, RE-ENVISON YOUR LIFE, REMEMBER YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM
The journey of “becoming” more fully ourselves and handcrafting a joyful and purposeful life that honours our wiring and the full truth of who and how we are can feel messy. Life is complex and there are no magic pills – but we can take responsibility for what we can control and dive in fully to the life in front of us.
We can bring compassion and deeper understanding to our old patterns and narratives; acknowledging the truth of what is (without bypassing) opens up space for a new possibility. I will come alongside to guide, question, encourage, hold space, and sometimes challenge you as you do the work to unearth the truth of who you are and what you want and walk out your Voice + Vision for this season of life. Many clients express that as they work with me they experience “a homecoming” or they come home to themselves.
I’m a big believer in the importance of gathering in our support system and prioritizing our mind-body-emotional health as an act of love and also so that we can show up fully to life, love others well, and use our voice, resources, and personal strengths in an intentional and impactful way. It is wise and brave to ask for and receive support!
NOTE: In this season, my client calls are scheduled for Wednesday evening or Thursday and Friday (northern hemisphere) or Thursday evening and Friday and Saturday (southern hemisphere).
COME HOME TO YOURSELF: PERSONAL support
As we work together, depending on your hopes, needs, and life season, you will:
- Re-envision your life, identify your “WHY,” core values and intentions (or goals), your unique strengths, and build a new cognitive, emotional, and practical road map for your next season of life.
- Identify the emotional season you are in, how to work with this truth, and practice seasonal living so that you move through life mindful, present, rooted, brave. Mine for the beauty and wisdom, and live with conscious simplicity, in every season.
- Deepen your roots of self-awareness + self-compassion so that you can come home to yourself or reconnect with your true self underneath layers of fear, social or cultural conditioning, protective coping patterns, your methods of finding belonging or trying to measure up and keep up. Explore what it feels and sounds like to become your own best friend.
- Handcraft healthy rhythms and boundaries, develop strategies/habits that help you honour your wiring and build a sustainable life. Practice listening inward, self-trust, and give yourself permission to receive (and release) what you want and need.
- Feel heard, seen, and supported as you do the stretching work to become your own best friend, begin walking in greater freedom, and embrace who and how you are even as you continue to become. Shake off shame and judgment, quiet the noise of comparison, perfectionism, and fear, and open to the truth that we are all in progress.
- Increase emotional intelligence, develop a healthy stress + growth mindset, strengthen resilience + sense of agency. Incorporate simple mindfulness + somatic practices to increase mind-body awareness, and increasingly feel at home and empowered in your body and your life. Reconnect with joy, permission, play, and pleasure.
- Integrate individualized nutrition + lifestyle shifts (where appropriate) including space for rest, play, and pleasure, practice tending to yourself well, mind-body-spirit, for optimized health + happiness.
Buy a Bundle of 4 Consults $560 ($140/consult)
buy a bundle of 8 consults $1000 ($125/consult)
*After 8 consults you can book one consult at a time, as needed, for ongoing support.
$1500 — 6 months of deeper 1:1 support and access to the Alip digital course library
*Gift yourself 6 months of breathing room to address your needs or struggle, receive ongoing support, and experience a significant shift in how you think/feel/show up to life. This package includes twelve 1:1 consults with Voxer or email support between sessions and full access to my digital course library ($399 value) or access to my new experiential workshop series. A payment plan option is available ($800 x2 payments); access to the course library is available after full payment. Use the contact form below to reach out if you have questions. After our 6 months you can book individual consults as needed for ongoing support.
How It Works
When you purchase a Voice + Vision Bundle you will answer a series of pre-consult questions to help me get to know you and your hopes/goals (and you’ll complete an Enneagram assessment where applicable). We will start with a 90-minute consult and then shift to 50-minute consults via Zoom. In most cases, at the end of each consult, you’ll walk away with 1-5 action steps – practices or habits to help you apply what you’re learning to your life. In these sessions we will take a holistic perspective, addressing mind, body, emotions, and lifestyle to help you handcraft a sustainable, joyful, and purposeful life or business. Voxer (a free voice messaging app) and email support is included for two weeks post-consult.
I believe that YOU are the expert on your body and your life. We each bring gifts to the world and one of mine is helping others feel safe, seen, and heard as they do the important and life-giving (but sometimes scary and vulnerable) work of coming home to themselves. I will walk with you but will not take responsibility for what is yours. I will listen well and remind you as needed that there is no one right way to BE human or do life; you get to come as you are. I will never pressure, manipulate, or speak over your lived experience and I will model integrity, self-compassion, and living brave and whole in every season.
Unsure? Book a free call (or email conversation if you hate the phone!) with me to discover how I can help you.
*Prices are in USD and subject to change.
SLOW + SUSTAINABLE + values-aligned BUSINESS Support
You need a sustainable plan of action to launch or grow your small business in a way that honours your wiring and your core values. You will:
- Come home to yourself with a fuller understanding of your personality and how it motivates you and drives your behaviour; learn to honour your wiring, own your places of struggle, and leverage your strengths for a sustainable life and business.
- Get clear on who you are serving, what you are offering + why, and your profit plan.
- Strengthen the clarity of your message and social media presence. Practice sifting through competing tensions and desires, honing your unique voice, and taking imperfect action and showing up with consistency to serve your community or clients.
- Be strategic about where you invest your time, energy, and other resources, learn to use your preferred platforms effectively, and develop healthy life and energy management practices.
- Create a sustainable and strategic/intentional plan of action to launch or grow your work in a manner that respects the season of life you are in, while building and guarding boundaries to protect your mind-body-spirit health.
- Practice a gentle, compassionate, and seasonal approach to work and life: craft and work with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rhythms that align with your overarching Life Vision and make space in your life for what you most desire and value.
- Understand where resistance shows up in your life, how to strengthen your sense of agency and resilience, shift your thoughts + mindset, and quiet the noise of comparison, perfectionism, and fear to do the work that lights you up.
Buy a Bundle of 4 Voice + Vision Consults for your small business $680
*Includes email or Voxer support between sessions so you’re never left unsupported! After 8 sessions you can purchase individual consults rather than bundles, as needed, for ongoing support.
6 Months of SUPPORT FOR YOUR SMALL, SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS $2000
*Includes 1:1 consults x 9 with email and Voxer support in between sessions and 5 extra hours that we’ll use where most needed to have my eyes on your work and my advice for getting your small business streamlined, optimized, and/or feeling like a true reflection of your core values and vision for your work. After our six months together you can purchase individual consults as needed for ongoing support ($150/consult).
How It Works
When you purchase a Voice + Vision bundle to help you launch or grow your values-aligned and sustainable business, slow and steady, you will answer a series of pre-consult questions to help me get to know you and your hopes/goals. We will start with a 90-minute consult then shift to 50-minute sessions via Zoom. At the end of each consult, you’ll walk away with 1-5 action steps – practices or habits to help you apply what you’re learning to your life and business. In these sessions we will take a holistic perspective, addressing mind, body, emotions, lifestyle, along with building a business roadmap, because you’re building a full, beautiful, meaningful life, not just a business. For the six-month package in addition to our consults I’ll guide you through creating a simple plan for either creating or optimizing your sales and marketing plan and your primary website pages. Voxer and email support is included for two weeks post-consult.
Unsure? Book a free call with me to discover how I can help you.
Who Am I to Help?
Welcome! I’m Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui (she/her). As a Holistic Health Coach and Joyful Living Educator, I practice consent-based and trauma-aware coaching and education. I offer compassionate, evidence-based mind-body support and hard-fought wisdom to people from different corners of the world who are ready to do the stretching growth work to to reconnect to purpose, health, and joy and feel safe and at home in their bodies and their lives. My work is weight-neutral. I am an educator and coach, not a therapist. My work is not intended to diagnose, treat, heal, cure, or prescribe for any medical condition. I take my strength, struggle, story, and study, filter it through a trauma-aware lens, shake it all together, and help you re-envision your messy and beautiful life, reconnect with your true self, and remember your way to freedom – or come home to yourself.
Holistic Health is about the connection between mind, body, and soul/emotional + energetic center. Moving toward conscious living and integration between these parts of self is an important key to achieving a strong sense of purpose, wholeness, and joy in life. I pull from multiple threads of exploration and ongoing study to inform my work: mindfulness, self-compassion, somatic therapy and regulation strategies, polyvagal theory and nervous system regulation, tools for building self-awareness (including the Enneagram, high sensitivity, introversion/extroversion, centers of intelligence, identity and story telling, working with instead of against our neurodiversity), conscious simplicity, mindset, tools for supporting/improving mind-body-emotional health and resilience, functional nutrition and holistic lifestyle practices, habit or change formation, neuroscience, a seasonal living framework and research around the health benefits of nature, and more.
I launched my business almost six years ago. I bring a background in education and health coaching, experience at building a thriving and engaged community and sustainable life and business, my natural personality strengths (I’m an Enneagram 1w2, strong introvert, stubborn questioner, hopeful reformer, and a Highly Sensitive Human), my lived experience, as well as my love of a good learning curve, to serve my brave and beautiful clients and students.
But my most valuable credential, by far, no matter what skill or goal I’m helping my clients work toward, is that I walk my talk. I consider myself a Fellow Sojourner, in the thick of it, practicing with you, hands-dirty, heart-open, doing the hard, messy, soul-stretching work to thrive, love myself well, contribute to the world in meaningful ways, and walk in freedom.
Ready to Connect?
Send an email to Krista at [email protected] or schedule a free call with the contact form below. (If you hate the phone and/or video, no worries. We can chat via email.) Let’s get started! I respond to email twice a week. Please check your junk/spam folders if you don’t see my response within a few days.
Photo by Lara of @magpie3studio