Welcome! I’m Krista, a Holistic Mind-Body Coach and Joyful Living Educator. My work is for the freedom-seeker, truth-teller, stubborn questioner, anxious, highly sensitive, non-hustler, or brave + weary human ready to befriend yourself and exchange judgment for curiosity, shame for self-compassion, and fear for agency as you come home to yourself.
10%+ of my profits are used to help fund an art scholarship in my son’s name to help reduce stigma and shame around living with mental illness and, to programs that feed and care for people experiencing homelessness, addiction, or mental illness, and to offer a number of scholarships to my BB community. I live on Treaty 6 Territory which encompasses 17 First Nations including the Dene Suliné, Cree, Nakota Sioux and Saulteaux peoples.
Compassionate, Holistic, Evidence-Based Support to help you come home to yourself
What if you give yourself permission to release shame and judgement and you learn to quiet the noise of perfectionism, comparison, and fear so you can hear your inner wisdom, deepen self-trust, and you put down deep, hardy roots of self-awareness and self-compassion and show up brave and whole in every season?
What if you decide you’re done trying to measure up and keep up to arbitrary and impossible internal or external standards and you decide to befriend yourself and live in a way that honours your wiring, life’s seasonal shifts, and your need for breathing room – time and space to do meaningful work but also to rest and enjoy the simple gifts of this ordinary day?
What if you stop living on autopilot and hiding parts of your true self for belonging, and you give yourself safe space to question, examine, and tell the truth about what you truly want for the next season of life – your core values and priorities, your hopes and dreams, the person you choose to be – and learn how to build agency and resilience and take purposeful action, through the messiness of life, to handcraft a brave and beautiful life that feels like home?
What if you ditch the lie that life should always feel easy, that you’re doing life wrong if you struggle, and you make peace with the truth that a full, meaningful, beautiful life will involve stress and loss and injustice but also joy and beauty and adventure, and slowly but surely you begin to feel safe and at home in your body and your life?
As you remember your way home to yourself, and build a trusting and respectful friendship with yourself, allow me to come alongside to hold space, encourage, offer education and practical resources and tools to support you in this soul-stretching, freeing, and life-giving work. Because the journey is best made in compassionate and brave community.
I am just emerging from a very difficult chapter of life and kind of felt like a shell of myself. I signed up for the 8 session 1:1 coaching with Krista, hoping that she would be able to help me live more authentically. Our work together was subtle, gentle, and powerful. Krista has helped me to observe without judgment, reflect, evaluate, and identify how I relate to life. It is hard to put into words exactly what I have learned but I feel more settled. And confident. And self-aware. I, myself, am a clinical counsellor and life coach. And I found immense benefit from working with Krista. Her open and honest demeanor, well-earned wisdom, and gentle approach allowed me the space to unfurl.Carla Friesen, Counsellor + Pain Coach
COME HOME TO YOURSELF: RECONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE SELF, RE-ENVISON YOUR LIFE, REMEMBER YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM
The journey of “becoming” more fully ourselves, befriending ourselves, and handcrafting a joyful and purposeful life that honours our wiring and the full truth of who and how we are can feel messy. Life is complex and there are no magic pills – but we can take responsibility for what we can control and dive in fully to the life in front of us.
We can bring compassion and deeper understanding to our patterns and narratives; acknowledging the truth of what is (without bypassing) opens up space for a new possibility. I will come alongside to guide, question, encourage, hold space, and sometimes challenge you as you do the work to unearth the truth of who you are and what you want and walk out your Voice + Vision for this season of life. Many clients express that as they work with me they experience “a homecoming” or they come home to themselves.
I’m a big believer in the importance of gathering in our support system and prioritizing our mind-body-emotional health as an act of love and also so that we can show up fully to life, love others well, and use our voice, resources, and personal strengths in an intentional and impactful way. It is wise and brave to ask for and receive support!
NOTE: In this season, my client calls are scheduled for Wednesday evening or Thursday and Friday (northern hemisphere) or Thursday evening and Friday and Saturday (southern hemisphere).
COME HOME TO YOURSELF: PERSONAL support
As we work together, depending on your hopes, needs, and life season, you will:
- Re-envision your life, identify your “WHY,” core values and intentions (or goals), your unique strengths, and build a new cognitive, emotional, and practical road map for your next season of life.
- Identify the emotional season you are in, how to work with this truth, and practice seasonal living so that you move through life mindful, present, rooted, brave. Mine for the beauty and wisdom, and live with conscious simplicity, in every season.
- Deepen your roots of self-awareness + self-compassion so that you can come home to yourself or reconnect with your true self underneath layers of fear, social or cultural conditioning, protective coping patterns, your methods of finding belonging or trying to measure up and keep up. Explore what it feels and sounds like to become your own best friend.
- Handcraft healthy rhythms and boundaries, develop strategies/habits that help you honour your wiring and build a sustainable life. Deepen self-trust as you practice using your voice, listening inward, and giving yourself permission to receive (and release) what you want and need.
- Feel heard, seen, and supported as you do the stretching work to become your own best friend, begin walking in greater freedom, and embrace who and how you are even as you continue to become. Shake off shame and judgment, quiet the noise of comparison, perfectionism, and fear, and open to the truth that we are all in progress.
- Increase emotional intelligence, develop a healthy stress + growth mindset, strengthen resilience + sense of agency. Incorporate simple mindfulness + somatic practices to increase mind-body awareness, and increasingly feel at home and empowered in your body and your life. Reconnect with joy, permission, play, and pleasure.
- Integrate individualized nutrition + lifestyle shifts (where appropriate) including space for rest, play, and meaningful work. Practice tending to yourself well, mind-heart-body, for optimized and sustainable health + wellbeing.
Buy a Bundle of 4 Consults $560 ($140/consult)
*After 8 consults you can book one consult at a time, as needed, for ongoing support at the rate of $125/consult.
buy a bundle of 8 consults $1000 ($125/consult)
*After 8 consults you can book one consult at a time, as needed, for ongoing support.
$1500 — deep dive: a full year of the bb plus eight 1:1 consults with krista (or 2 pmts of $750)
*This option is for you if you are looking for brave and growth-minded community and would like private space to go deeper into the work and receive individualized support from me (save $200).
How It Works
When you purchase a Voice + Vision Bundle you will answer a series of pre-consult questions to help me get to know you and your hopes/goals (and you’ll complete an Enneagram assessment where applicable). We will start with a 90-minute consult and then shift to 50-minute consults via Zoom. In most cases, at the end of each consult, you’ll walk away with 1-5 action steps – practices or habits to help you apply what you’re learning to your life. In these sessions we will take a holistic perspective, addressing mind, body, emotions, and lifestyle to help you handcraft a sustainable, joyful, and purposeful life or business. Voxer (a free voice messaging app) and email support is included for two weeks post-consult.
I believe that YOU are the expert on your body and your life. We each bring gifts to the world and one of mine is helping others feel safe, seen, and heard as they do the important and life-giving (but sometimes scary and vulnerable) work of coming home to themselves. I will walk with you but will not take responsibility for what is yours. I will listen well and remind you as needed that there is no one right way to BE human or do life; you get to come as you are. I will never pressure, manipulate, or speak over your lived experience and I will model integrity, self-compassion, and living brave and whole in every season.
Unsure? Book a free call (or email conversation if you hate the phone!) with me to discover how I can help you.
*Prices are in USD and subject to change.
SLOW + SUSTAINABLE + values-aligned BUSINESS Support
Carve your own path in life and business. My work is for people seeking a sustainable and values-aligned way of showing up in the world. You can launch or grow a small business that honours your wiring and core values and reflects the type of world you want to live in.
- Come home to yourself with a fuller understanding of your personality and how it motivates you and drives your behaviour; learn to honour your wiring, own your places of struggle, and leverage your strengths for a sustainable life and business.
- Get clear on who you are serving, what you are offering + why, and your profit plan.
- Strengthen the clarity of your message and social media presence and bring your voice to the world. Practice sifting through competing tensions and desires, honing your unique voice, and taking imperfect action and showing up with consistency to serve your community or clients.
- Be strategic about where you invest your time, energy, and other resources, learn to use your preferred platforms effectively, and develop healthy life and energy management practices.
- Create a sustainable and strategic/intentional plan of action to launch or grow your work in a manner that respects the season of life you are in, while building and guarding boundaries to protect your mind-body-spirit health.
- Practice a gentle, compassionate, and seasonal approach to work and life: craft and work with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rhythms that align with your overarching Life Vision and make space in your life for what you most desire and value.
- Understand where resistance shows up in your life, how to strengthen your sense of agency and resilience, shift your experience and quiet the noise of comparison, perfectionism, and fear to do the work that lights you up.
Buy a Bundle of 8 Voice + Vision Consults for your small, sustainable, values-aligned business $1200
*Includes email or Voxer support between sessions so you’re never left unsupported! After 8 sessions you can purchase individual consults rather than bundles, as needed, for ongoing support.
How It Works
When you purchase a Voice + Vision bundle to help you launch or grow your values-aligned and sustainable business, slow and steady, you will answer a series of pre-consult questions to help me get to know you and your hopes/goals. We will start with a 90-minute consult then shift to 50-minute sessions via Zoom. At the end of each consult, you’ll walk away with 1-5 action steps – practices or habits to help you apply what you’re learning to your life and business. In these sessions we will take a holistic perspective, addressing mind, body, emotions, lifestyle, along with building a business roadmap, because you’re building a full, beautiful, meaningful life, not just a business. Voxer and email support is included for two weeks post-consult.
Who Am I to Help?
Welcome! I’m Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui (she/her). As a Holistic Health Coach and Joyful Living Educator, I practice consent-based and trauma-aware coaching and education. I offer compassionate, evidence-based mind-body support and hard-fought wisdom to people from different corners of the world who are ready to do the stretching growth work to to reconnect to purpose, health, and joy and feel safe and at home in their bodies and their lives.
I am an educator and coach, not a therapist. My work is not intended to diagnose, treat, heal, cure, or prescribe for any medical condition. I take my strength, struggle, story, and study, filter it through a trauma-aware lens, shake it all together, and help you re-envision your messy and beautiful life, reconnect with your true self, and remember your way to freedom – or come home to yourself.
Holistic Health is about the connection between and integration of our mind, emotions, and body. Bringing awareness to and befriending what is going on inside ourselves allows us to live consciously and on purpose. It helps build resilience and a sense of agency in our lives and opens us up to new joyful possibility.
I pull from multiple threads of exploration and ongoing study to inform my work: mindfulness, self-compassion, somatic therapy and regulation strategies, polyvagal theory and nervous system regulation, tools for building self-awareness (including the Enneagram, high sensitivity, introversion/extroversion, centers of intelligence, identity and story telling, working with instead of against our neurodiversity), conscious simplicity, mindset, tools for supporting/improving mind-body-emotional health and resilience, functional nutrition and holistic lifestyle practices, habit or change formation, applied neuroscience, a seasonal living framework and research around the health benefits of nature, and more.
I launched my business six years ago. I bring a background in education and health coaching, experience at building a thriving and engaged community and sustainable life and business, my natural personality strengths (I’m an Enneagram 1w2, strong introvert, stubborn questioner, hopeful reformer, and a Highly Sensitive Human), my lived experience, as well as my love of a good learning curve, to serve my brave and beautiful clients and students.
But my most valuable credential, by far, no matter what skill or goal I’m helping my clients work toward, is that I walk my talk. I consider myself a Fellow Sojourner, in the thick of it, practicing with you, hands-dirty, heart-open, doing the messy, soul-stretching work to thrive, love myself well, contribute to the world in meaningful ways, and walk in freedom.
Ready to Connect?
Schedule a call with Krista or ask questions using the contact form below. (If you hate the phone and/or video, we can chat via email or keep video turned off.) Let’s get started! I recommend adding [email protected] to your contacts and if you don’t see a response from me within 48 hours, please check your junk/spam folders and mark [email protected] as a safe sender.