I value ongoing education – formal, self-directed, and that gleaned from lived-experience – and spending time in research in order to support my clients and class participants.
A lot of the wisdom and support I offer also comes from the hard work I’ve done personally to put down deep, strong roots of self-awareness and self-compassion and to show up fully to life, in every season.
I have a clear and compelling vision for my life and for who and how I choose to be in the world. My life vision and all of the choices I make, who I spend time with, the work I do in the world, all flow out from my core values. These values are freedom, integrity, curiosity, brave community, and contribution.
- Bachelor of Education, Université Laval, Québec, and Faculté St.Jean, Edmonton (final 8-week practicum incomplete)
- Diploma in Natural Nutrition from The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Applied Nutrition in Clinical Practice: Josh Gitalis, Functional Nutritionist
- The Institute of Nutritional Leadership (Health Coaching) by certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist, Dr. Josh Axe
- Mindfulness Counselling Strategies: Activating Compassion and Regulation from The Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute Inc.
- Holistic Nutrition Lab: Digestive Intensive by Functional Medicine Nutritionist, Andrea Nakayama
- The Power of Resilience: Helping Clients Overcome Stress and Setbacks with Strength and Stability from NICABM
- Banish Brain Fog: The Six-Week Brain Rescue Plan by clinical research scientist, academic professor, and a functional medicine health care provider, Dr. Datis Kharrazian
- Your Sacred Self and the Enneagram, experiential retreat
- How to Work with a Client’s Perfectionism from NICABM
- Beyond Coaching – The Integrative Health Coaching Program by Dr. Christine Bjorndal
- How to Work With Clients Who Are Stuck from NICABM
- Practical Brain-Focused Strategies for Working with Depression from NICABM
- Expert Strategies for Working with Anxiety from NICABM
- Show up and Serve with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategist, Trudi Lebron
- Somatic Approaches to Healing Trauma by Dr. Albert Wong, Director of Somatic Psychology at JFK University
- Perimenopause: Easing the Symptoms by Nutritional Biochemist, Dr. Libby
- Enneagram Teaching for Therapists, Mental Health Professionals, and Coaches by Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Michael Shahan
- Polyvagal Theory and The Enneagram by Licensed Therapists Michael Shahan and Caylen Sunderman
- Certificate in Somatic Embodiment and Regulation Strategies, Levels 1, 2, and 3 by Somatic Therapist and Trauma Therapist, Linda Thai
- Compassionate Inquiry Self-Study Course by Dr. Gabor Maté
- Vagus Nerve Masterclass by trauma-informed integrative Physiotherapist, Jessica Maguire
- Healing Trauma online program by Dr. Peter Levine
- Basic Principles of Somatic Experiencing by Somatic Experiencing International
- Self-Guided Embodiment Basics Course, Prentis Hill and The Embodiment Institute
- Spiritual Activism 101 + 102 and Radical Hope workshops by Rachel Ricketts
- Somatic Trauma Healing with the Hakomi Method by somatic psychotherapist Manuela Mischke
- Grief Educator Certification with grief specialist David Kessler
- September 2022-2025 I’m taking a hiatus from studying to focus on integration and writing
If you’re ready to befriend yourself and exchange judgment for curiosity, shame for self-compassion, and fear for agency, learn how we can work together.