Inside: Season 2, episode 3 of The Rebranding Middle Age Podcast.
Shoring up leaky boundaries (boundary work in general!) is essential to living with freedom, wholeness, and joy and walking out our core values. There are three clear cues in my body and life that I have one or more leaky boundaries that need attending to. These cues are: resentment, persistent anxiety, and avoidance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ALIP PODCAST
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes to make sure you never miss an episode.
- Listen and follow on Spotify.
- Or subscribe on your favourite podcast player by pasting in the RSS feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/a-life-in-progress/
In this episode I share 15 examples of leaky boundaries from my life, 7 common reasons midlife women struggle to articulate/communicate/honour healthy boundaries for themselves, the difference between a boundary with self and a boundary involving another person, and what a leaky boundary is and is NOT.
- How to Build Brave and Flexible Boundaries With Yourself First | (alifeinprogress.ca)
- Reclaim Your Voice: How To Set Healthy Boundaries | (alifeinprogress.ca)
- Are Boundaries Selfish? Boundaries Are Actually Compassionate: This Is Why | A Life In Progress
- The Simple But Uncommon Boundary Tip You’ve Likely Never Considered + A Circle of Impact Exercise | A Life In Progress
- Brave Boundaries Workshop, Part 1 | A Life In Progress
- Brave Midlife Boundaries Workshop, Part 2 | A Life In Progress
- The Four Tendencies Quiz | Gretchen Rubin
- Book your 1:1 client space for 2024
- Find Krista on FB: A Life in Progress and also Rebranding Middle Age. Find her on IG.