The dictionary defines “embodiment” as “the representation or expression of something in a tangible or visible form.” Somatic teacher Prentis Hemphill teaches that “embodiment is what is currently practiced or habituated in us. It is also the process of becoming more aware of and practiced in behaviors.”
We are all embodying something, it just may or may not be the truth of who we are, our core values and primary dreams. Instead, we may be living from comparison, perfectionism, fear, external pressure or conditioning, and old narratives.
When we identify who and how we choose to be in the world, we can ‘act as if’ we already are that person. We don’t defer that choice; we begin to walk it out today. We practice agency and hope-in-action.
I consistently circle back to Vision and Values in my work with my clients and community because this is foundational to a brave and beautiful life.
buy the workshop if…
1. You want to truly understand why vision and values-aligned living matters to YOU and learn the flow of a vision and values-aligned life so that you live with clarity, resilience, and joy.
2. You want to know the 4 key components of values-aligned living so that you can map out your life vision and take imperfect action starting today to handcraft a joyful and sustainable life that honours your wiring.
3. You want practical tools and application around creating consistent and sustainable rhythms, goal setting, values-aligned decision making, and more so that you don’t quit on your priorities or live distracted in this noisy world.
In the meantime, get started with this 20 minute presentation that I made for the Goal Getters Summit:
buy the vision + values-aligned living bundle: $77 USD
When you buy the bundle you receive:
- The 2-hour Values-Aligned Living Workshop
- The Life Visioning Workbook
- The Purposeful Printable Pack (you can buy the Purposeful Printable Pack solo here) and other helpful resources to support you in completing the work.
After purchase you’ll receive an automatic email that includes course access details. Check junk, spam, and/or promotions if you don’t see this email within a couple of minutes. This workshop (all workshops) are FREE to members of the Brave + Beautiful Community.
NOTE: There are no refunds on digital products. All prices are in USD.
As those of you who follow my work know, my 23 year-old son died 2.5 years ago. Before Jairus’ death as I advocated for and with him and tried to keep him alive, and since his death as I’ve navigated profound grief, trauma-healing, and learning how to live without him, I’ve consistently walked out my values. I recognize that this is no small thing.
Clarity around our core values serves as a lifeline or anchor that holds us fast through the storms of life. But it also ensures that we make space in our lives for joy, belly laughs, play, connection, and meaningful work- or whatever feels most important to us, after or right in the middle of the storm.
Sign up to learn about future workshops
Occasionally I offer free workshop access to the folks who join my circle and also, they get the option of purchasing workshops at the early bird price. Sign up below to stay tuned. But equally important, receive mostly weekly encouragement and resources to help you make space for joy amid the messiness of life.