You are recalibrating through or following an important life transition (ex. death of a loved one, divorce, menopause, empty nest) or otherwise approaching a new season of life and you want to step into it with renewed freedom, health, purpose, and joy.
Join me for a weekend retreat of 1:1 connection, visioning work, good food, and enjoying the natural beauty of Jasper, Alberta. Take this time to pause, listen inward, and do some truth-telling as you prepare to write and embody a new story for your life.
I’m grateful for the gift of these mountains and breath-taking natural beauty in my backyard. This is where I come to decompress, be restored, and remember myself. I offer a maximum of 3 Weekend Retreats in the year to honour my emotional capacity as a strong introvert and highly sensitive human.
My preference is for meeting off-season (avoiding July, August, and December) for a ‘less-peopley’ experience but you’re welcome to voice your preference. May, June, September, and October, are my favourite months though if you want to snowboard or ski, you’ll prefer Nov-April.
We’ll spend 15 hours together so I recommend arriving the day before, if possible, so that you’re well-rested. Our time together includes a 90 minute intake session before we meet in Jasper, Alberta (depending on your intentions for our time together you may have homework to complete before our first session) and a 90-minute follow-up session in the month that follows. We’ll also meet for four time blocks from Friday afternoon/evening through Sunday morning with alone-time woven in for reflection, processing, independent work, and enjoying the sites between sessions.
During our work together we will name the season(s) you’re in, then focus on clarifying your Life Vision and values and deepening your understanding of how to honour your wiring and capacity in this season. I’ll guide you in somatic and/or reflective practices in nature as you listen inward and give a voice to what you hear. We’ll map out next steps for your work and/or life and identify the skills and resources required for you to embody a new story for your life.
You’ll also leave with a small but intentionally chosen, locally crafted gift to serve as a reminder of our time together and to mark this significant shift in your life. xo
The $5K investment (including a non-refundable deposit) for the Weekend Retreat does not include your airfare, hotel costs, park fees, or other transportation + personal costs and must be paid in full at time of booking to reserve the space on my calendar. Please see Retreat Health + Safety Guidelines at bottom of this page.
There will be an application process to ensure we’re a healthy fit for this type of deep 1:1 work together. You may share the cost with one friend as long as you’re on the same page about the focus for this retreat and acknowledge that we will honour the same time boundaries as for one person.
purchase a weekend visioning retreat $4960
*After getting the green light from me! This is for clients and community members, or people engaged with my work for some time and who I’ve built a relationship with.
All prices are in USD.
retreat health + safety guidelines
- You will sign a legal document at time of payment.
- Payment in full is due at time of booking. Partial refunds of 50% are available up to 60 days before the first day of the retreat weekend. Cancellations after this date are not available. In case of illness or loss in the family, we can rebook the retreat one time.
- You are responsible for your own airfare, transportation, park pass, food, entertainment, and any other costs associated with your travel to and from the retreat as well as your stay during the retreat weekend.
- Krista is not responsible for your health and safety, for flight interruptions, unexpected natural events that occur, lost luggage, injury or illness you may incur. You take responsibility for your health and safety and must show proof of travel and health insurance within 60 days of retreat.
- You must follow all Canadian law and national park laws. Any threatening, disrespectful, or unlawful behaviour will lead to immediate cancellation without refund.