Inside: Season 3, episode 3 of the Rebranding Middle Age podcast
Do YOU feel fully alive?
There’s an African Proverb that goes like this “When death finds you, may it find you alive.”
What does it mean for me to be and feel fully alive? What does it look, sound, and feel like today? This week? This year? In this season of my life? This is what I want to explore with you today.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ALIP PODCAST
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes to make sure you never miss an episode.
- Listen and follow on Spotify.
- Or subscribe on your favourite podcast player by pasting in the RSS feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/a-life-in-progress/
Show Notes: Do You Feel Fully Alive?
I’ve been thinking about this a lot – am I living fully alive? What does this look, sound, feel like in my body and life? As I was pondering this morning, these 6 characteristics came up for me (I expand upon them in the conversation).
I feel fully alive when…
- I allow myself to feel.
- I pause between impulse and response.
- I am present in my day-to-day.
- I show up as my True Self and walk out my values.
- I honour my true capacity and do my own healing work/pour in.
- I flex and stay open to the wisdom and beauty of each new season.
Seasonal Mindfulness Journals – learn more.
- Find Krista on FB: A Life in Progress and also Rebranding Middle Age. Find her on IG.
- Join the Monday Morning Hope Map: Sign Up For The Monday Morning Hope Map (+50% off coupon code) | A Life In Progress
- Spring is coming! Seasonal Mindfulness Journals: 52 Mondays: Seasonal Mindfulness Journals | A Life In Progress
- The Enneagram: Exploring The Enneagram: You’re More Than A Number | (alifeinprogress.ca)
- How To Meet and Befriend Your True Self | A Life In Progress
- Learn how to work 1:1 with Krista – learn more here.
- Let me know your thoughts!
Use the assessment to identify your current level of friendship with yourself and your relationship to these life-changing skills and practices that foster freedom, wholeness, and joy. Then choose where to go from here.
This adds you to my email list. Unsub anytime.