I invite you to join me for a stretching and fun – “get our hands dirty” experience – where we gather to learn about and practice a new skill and leave feeling empowered, hopeful, and brave.
My workshops are open to everyone in my community interested in relaxed 2-hour workshops via Zoom and are a great way to dip your toe into working and connecting with me (Krista) and deepening self-awareness and self-compassion in a low-risk way. All workshops are FREE for full-year members of the Brave + Beautiful Community.
Join my email list to hear when each workshop is open to registration AND to access a free workshop to help you Expand your Capacity for JOY!!!
Krista – It was such a rich experience for me. Thank you for being such a humble and gracious human being. I appreciate the way you created a safe space for us to share without fear of judgement. I will be working through each of the autumn words and writing about them as I go through the next few days. Thank you again for making it all possible.Big hugs – Beth Bruno (from the Creativity Workshop)
join me for a 2-hour workshop via zoom
Come as you are – leave the camera on or off according to your comfort level. Experiential simply means that rather than passively listening, I will invite you to engage in the work in a meaningful way to personalize it or help make it your own. Note that all workshops will be recorded and repurposed. Here is a time zone converter to see if workshop times are a fit for you.
Expand your capacity for joy!
Price: FREE for folks on my email list
Date and Time: You have 2 options! December 4th, 10-12 am MT or Dec 9th, 1-3 pm MT. You’ll also get the replay and you’re invited to a Q+A session after the workshop.
You don’t have to hunt for joy, manufacture it, or figure out how to lead a stress-free “perfect” life. You can ALLOW joy to live alongside whatever else you’re experiencing. You can WELCOME it into the messiness of your life in every season. In this workshop you’ll begin learning how to build and practice simple habits that help expand your capacity for JOY.
JOIN ME IF…
- You want to take a simple and intentional first step to help you begin carving an intentional path forward in your life
- You want to learn one of the biggest joy-destroying myths we’ve been conditioned to believe and a more honest and hopeful alternative
- You want to get curious about what JOY looks, sounds, and feels like in your body and your life and learn how to feel more comfortable with a wider range of low intensity and high intensity positive and “negative” emotions
- You want to learn how to practice self-compassion to create a sense of safety in your body and your life; learn a bit about your nervous system and what happens when you experience different core emotions and what you can do to thrive
- You want to feel empowered and walk away with 5 simple and powerful habits that you can apply to your life immediately to help expand your capacity for joy (or all emotional experience)
Sign up below for The HOPE Map and an invitation to join the free JOY workshop.
Even if you’re already on my email list, you can use this form to update your info and indicate interest in this workshop and make sure you get the details and workshop link.
How to set values-based intentions for a peaceful + purposeful holiday (and new year)
Price: FREE for early bird and renewing members of the Brave + Beautiful Community
Date and Time: December 20th, 3-5 pm MT // 5-7 pm ET + the replay in case you can’t join live
In this workshop I’ll guide you in setting values-based intentions for a peaceful and purposeful holiday and new year. You’ll receive an accompanying workbook to help you identify your core values and follow through on your intentions along with a pretty printable and journal prompts PLUS my Purposeful Printable Pack to support you in living on purpose instead of on autopilot.
How to stop putting yourself last and BUILd life-giving boundaries
Price: TBD – join my email list to register when the time comes!
Date and Time: February 2022, Time TBD
Learn how to build and protect life-giving boundaries that honour your wiring by deepening body awareness and building self-trust. From this place of deeper knowing and feeling rooted in who you are, you are better able to:
BUY THIS IF…
- You want to learn about the different types of boundaries and how to recognize what a healthy boundary feels like vs what a boundary violation feels like in your body
- You want to release comparison, perfectionism, and shame at work in your life
- You want to shore up leaky boundaries and practice honouring your own wiring, wants, and needs instead of always putting yourself last
- You want to get clarity around who and what deserves space in your inner circle or gets the best of your energy
- You want to stop taking responsibility for other people’s emotional wellbeing and hand back what isn’t yours to carry
This workshop will run with myself and a guest teacher: Doula, AHDH Coach, and Breathwork Facilitator, Anno Bell. Sign up below for The HOPE Map and an invitation to join the workshop when registration opens up.
Even if you’re already on my email list, you can use this form to update your info to indicate interest in this workshop and make sure you get the workshop details.