Resilience is the ability to successfully adapt or rebound without a pathological outcome following adversity or potentially traumatic life events or circumstances. As Sheryl Sandberg writes in Option B, “resilience is not a fixed personality trait. It’s a lifelong project.” We can consciously work to build resilience pro-actively, but resilience is also forged in the fire.
This mini-course provides you with the Rooted & Resilient module from my Brave & Beautiful Membership. The (unfancy) module includes the PDF of core content that walks you through 4 weeks of exercises or new habits and ideas to help you build resilience, related worksheet(s), 2+ recorded calls and an interview which speak to the topic and offer additional guidance and encouragement so that you can live Rooted & Resilient through the ups and downs of life.
Buy the Rooted & Resilient Mini-Course $40
Bundle the Rooted & Resilient, Walking in Self-Compassion, AND Befriend Yourself Mini-Courses for $97
This Mini-Course offers a roadmap – or HOPE map – to help you live Rooted & Resilient
The PDF of core content will walk you through the following structure as you dive into the topic and apply the work to your life.
Week One// WHY
I’ll introduce the topic of the month and WHY it matters; you’ll examine your experience and thoughts about it, any compelling research, and you’ll get honest about where you’re at. Self-awareness is essential to sustainable and healthy growth.
Week Two // WHAT
You will start thinking about WHAT you want for yourself in this area (you’ll establish personal goals and intentions) while staying grounded in self-compassion and I’ll offer ideas for WHAT you can do to grow and begin practicing the concepts for the month.
Week Three // HOW
You’ll get more specific about HOW to apply the habits, tools, mindset shifts or the practical application of ideas (and how to sustain positive change) and you’ll address issues or resistance that come up; this is about taking imperfect action to move closer to who and how you choose to be in the world.
Week Four // Rest & Reflect
You need time to synthesize and notice what’s showing up for you, and all of us need time for actual rest. Week 4 of each module offers (optional) prompts to guide you in self-reflection along with resource ideas for further learning. Otherwise, you will use this fourth week to continue applying what you’ve learned and pondering the benefits to your life.
Buy the Rooted & Resilient Mini-Course $40
You may also be interested in these courses or bundles
Show up Afraid: quiet the noise of perfectionism, comparison, and fear so you can show up fully to your imperfect and beautiful life. An 8-week self-guided course. $60 – click here
Build a Right-Sized Life Mini-Course $40 – click here
Walking in Self-Compassion Mini-Course $40 – click here
Befriend Yourself Mini-Course $40 – click here
The How of Happiness Mini-Course $40 – click here
Or save almost 20% when you purchase a bundle of three mini-courses:
The Love Yourself Well bundle includes the Rooted & Resilient, Walk in Self-Compassion, AND Befriend Yourself mini-courses for only $97 – you can purchase this bundle below.
The Happiness bundle includes the Right-Sized Life, Befriend Yourself, and How of Happiness mini-courses for only $97 – you can purchase this bundle below.
*After purchase, I will email you with access to the mini-course(s).
*My clients, many who work in health and science-related professions, hire me as part of their support team – my work as a Joyful Living Educator is NOT a replacement for medical or professional mental health support.
- For any payment issues send me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds on the course.
- All the ideas and content in this course are copyrighted and for individual use only. This means you cannot legally share them in part or in full with anyone else. If someone you care about is interested in what you’re learning, please direct them to purchase a copy of the course. Thank you for respecting and supporting my work in this way.
- This course is for educational purposes only and is not offered as medical, psychological, spiritual, legal, or business advice. It is not offered to treat/heal/cure/prevent any condition and is not a replacement for professional counselling or support. am not a doctor, therapist, or spiritual advisor. I advise you to check with your medical health representative before making changes to your nutrition, supplementation, or lifestyle.
- You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, health, and business. I make no representations, warranties or guarantees that you will achieve any results from the ideas or content presented in this course. I, Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui and A Life in Progress will not be held responsible for any adverse result of implementing ideas presented in this course.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not purchase this course.