Building a right-sized life means one that is authentically aligned to your unique personality, wiring, needs, desires, life stage, values, and sense of purpose. It is not a fairy tale ideal; it involves truth-telling, questioning, grappling, coming face to face with the reality of what is, taking responsibility for that which we can control and choosing our response to the rest of it.
The more we create a life that works with instead of against our wiring, life feels simpler (not necessarily easy), honours the truth of who we are, and makes space for us to walk in our strengths. You can learn even more about that in the Befriend Yourself Mini-Course – a good next step after the Right-Sized Life course.
This mini-course provides you with the Build a Right-Sized Life module from my Brave & Beautiful Membership. The module includes the PDF of core content that walks you through a 4-week plan of exercises and new habits and ideas to help you handcraft a life aligned with your purpose, values, and that helps you explore who and how you want to be in the world. You’ll receive 11 worksheets or handouts, 3 recorded teaching videos, and an interview, all of which will support you in building a Right-Sized Life of your own design.
In this course, for example, I walk you through my Life Visioning process to help you “live on purpose” and teach you how to translate your vision into short-term goals or intentions and then daily habits or micro-steps. I’ll invite you to practice tying any goals or intentions for your life to your mind-body-spirit intentions and overarching sense of purpose in this season and you will craft a weekly rhythm and some routines or daily rituals to ensure that how you spend your days is how you want to spend your life (a paraphrase from Annie Dillard). There’s plenty more – all of which I walk out in my own life and trust will help you build a greater sense of direction and confidence in your life.
If you want to do the work to show up fully – with joy and on purpose – to your imperfect & beautiful life, this mini-course is a fabulous starting point.
Buy the Build a Right-Sized Life Mini-Course $37
Or save 20% and bundle the Right-Sized Life, Befriend Yourself, and How of Happiness mini-courses for $87
This Mini-Course offers a roadmap – or HOPE map – to help you Handcraft a Right-Sized Life
The PDF of core content will walk you through the following structure as you dive into the topic and apply the work to your life.
This mini-course involves many worksheets and plenty to think about and apply to your life. It may be helpful to give yourself more time than the suggested 3-4 week rhythm or to go through it once then come back to the start and go a little deeper.
Week One// WHY
I’ll introduce the topic of the month and WHY it matters; you’ll examine your experience and thoughts about it, any compelling research, and you’ll get honest about where you’re at. Self-awareness is essential to sustainable and healthy growth.
Week Two // WHAT
You will start thinking about WHAT you want for yourself in this area (you’ll establish personal goals and intentions) while staying grounded in self-compassion and I’ll offer ideas for WHAT you can do to grow and begin practicing the concepts for the month.
Week Three // HOW
You’ll get more specific about HOW to apply the habits, tools, mindset shifts or the practical application of ideas (and how to sustain positive change) and you’ll address issues or resistance that come up; this is about taking imperfect action to move closer to who and how you choose to be in the world.
Week Four // Rest & Reflect
You need time to synthesize and notice what’s showing up for you, and all of us need time for actual rest. Week 4 of each module offers (optional) prompts to guide you in self-reflection along with resource ideas for further learning. Otherwise, you will use this fourth week to continue applying what you’ve learned and considering the benefits to your life.
Buy the Build a Right-Sized Life Mini-Course $37
After purchase, I will email you access to the mini-course.
*After purchase, I will email you with access to the mini-course(s).
*My clients, many of whom work in health and science-related professions, hire me as part of their support team – my work as a Joyful Living Educator is NOT a replacement for medical or professional mental health support.
- For any payment issues send me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds on the course.
- All the ideas and content in this course are copyrighted and for individual use only. This means you cannot legally share them in part or in full with anyone else. If someone you care about is interested in what you’re learning, please direct them to purchase a copy of the course. Thank you for respecting and supporting my work in this way.
- This course is for educational purposes only and is not offered as medical, psychological, spiritual, legal, or business advice. It is not offered to treat/heal/cure/prevent any condition and is not a replacement for professional counseling or support. am not a doctor, therapist, or spiritual advisor. I advise you to check with your medical health representative before making changes to your nutrition, supplementation, or lifestyle.
- You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, health, and business. I make no representations, warranties or guarantees that you will achieve any results from the ideas or content presented in this course. I, Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui and A Life in Progress will not be held responsible for any adverse result of implementing ideas presented in this course.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not purchase this course.